All rooms at the Gasthof Rose are equipped with shower/WC, telephone, satellite TV (flat-screen TV), hairdryer, W-LAN and balcony.In addition, summer and winter you have a wonderful view of the mountains of the Venediger Group.
|27.05.2023 - 14.10.2023|
|Double room* incl. breakfast buffet||from € 54,00|
|Double room* incl. gourmet half board||from € 74,00|
|25.12.2022 - 15.04.2023|
|Double room* incl. breakfast buffet||from € 56,00|
|Double room* incl. gourmet half board||from € 76,00|
- Relaxation & cordiality
- Non-smoking room with shower/WC, satellite TV (flat-screen TV), telephone, hairdryer, safe and balcony with mountain view
- Rich breakfast buffet with homemade jams & spreads, fruits, cereals, ham, sausage and cheese specialties and much more ...
- Gourmet half board with 3 varied menus of your choice including 1 vegetarian dish
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- personal hiking recommendations and tips on the region
- - 10% off your ski rental equipment (in winter)
- Free parking
- Free use of public transport/buses in East Tyrol
So that you can continue to plan your holiday, we have adapted our cancellation conditions for you due to the current situation and the associated travel restrictions.
Reservations for a travel period from 25 December 2022 to 15 April 2023 can be cancelled or rebooked free of charge 3 days before arrival for the following reasons:
- Travel warning for the East Tyrol region
- Quarantine obligation on return journey
For all other reasons, the cancellation conditions of the Austrian Hotel Contract Conditions apply.
We therefore strongly recommend that you take out travel cancellation insurance.
Travel insurance saves trouble and costs:
To the European Travel Insurance
The following cases are taken into account:
- Cancellation because you are suffering from COVID-19 symptoms.
- because you have an elevated temperature, even if a later test result is negative
- because you tested positive for COVID-19 without showing any symptoms.
- because a close relative or person living in the same household falls ill with COVID-19 and your urgent presence is required.
- because a close relative in the common household falls ill with COVID-19 and you therefore have to go into quarantine.
- because you are unable to travel during your stay as a result of your illness and have to extend it.Here there is cover within the framework of the involuntary holiday extension.